8 Ways to Wear a Scarf in North Wales
Even though it has been one of the most classic and versatile accessories in the history of fashion, there are still a great many people who don’t realize all of the incredible things that you can do with just a scarf. It can add appeal to an outfit when presented in a bold color or pattern. It can highlight colors or designs in your apparel. And of course, it can always be used to simply keep you warm on one of those cold winter days or nights.
So that’s why the fashion consultants here at Scout & Molly’s Boutique thought that it would be a good idea to share this simple post with our neighbors about 8 fun and functional ways that they could wear their favorite scarf:
1. Drape it over the shoulders and let it hang over your coat.
2. Belt it under an overcoat and let it define your waist.
3. Pair it with a beanie cap and stay toasty even on the coldest of days.
4. Drape it loosely over the neck for a movie star appearance.
5. Maximize coziness and comfort with a plaid scarf
6. Use a handkerchief style to add a Western feel
7. Tie a loose bow and present the ultimate in feminine charm and appeal
8. The simple loop is always timeless and elegant
If you would like to find out even more ways to maximize your style with minimal accessories, or if you are looking for the perfect scarf or two to introduce to your future ensembles, then stop by and see the fashion experts here at Scout & Molly’s Boutique. We are located in The Shoppes at English Village at 1460 Bethlehem Pike, Suite 225, in North Wales. Feel free to call us at 267-705-2572.