How to Wear an Oversized Sweater in San Antonio
Nothing reads cozy comfort like a trusty oversized sweater, and when styled just right, it can lend itself to many styles. Try these 9 styling ideas to make this trend your own.
1. Look both snuggly and sophisticated by pairing your oversized sweater with leggings and black over-the-knee boots. This slim fit on the bottom will balance out the sweater and elongate your legs for a chic-but-cozy look.
2. Multiple layers of dainty necklaces are a hot trend. Choose a few that have meaning to you to add sparkle with sentimental value to your cozy look. Round out the outfit with some dark denim jeans and pointed-toe flats.
3. A leather skirt with your oversized sweater tucked into it makes for a fun girl’s night out feel, and mixing knits and leather creates a fresh-but-cozy look
4. Pair frayed-end jeans with a playful pair of booties and an oversized cable knit sweater for contrasting textures that create a casual feel that’s still super stylish and on-trend.
5. Dress up your oversized sweater with some statement earrings and a pair of slingback pumps for a poised look that works for both the office and a date night after.
6. Work a retro-chic look by pairing an oversized blush sweater with capris and ballet flats. Finish the outfit with pearl earrings to feel sophisticated without being stuffy.
7. A wide brim hat paired with an oversized sweater will inspire wanderlust and give the look of a world traveler. Choose a more plain hat so the sweater can make a soft, romantic statement.
8. Accessorize with a beanie cap to create a sweet, snow bunny look. From a beanie that’s neutral to one with a bold pattern or pom pom, you’ll be super cozy and adorable.
9. Belt your oversized sweater at the waist over a floral skirt to create a feminine and romantic flair and a look that blends prairie girl and off-the-clock supermodel and creates a flirty fun feel.
Scout & Molly’s Boutique is your one-stop-shop for oversized sweaters and any wardrobe piece or accessory to complement. Visit us at 280 East Basse Road, Suite 107, in San Antonio or give us a call at 210-598-0067.